Our experts can determine what type of pruning is necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance and safety of your trees. These techniques include:
- Eliminating branches that rub each other.
- Removing limbs that interfere with wires, buildings, other structures and neighboring trees.
- Removing dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard or may lead to decay. Removing diseased or insect infested limbs.
- Creating better structure to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage.
- Training young trees.
- Removing limbs damaged from adverse weather conditions.
- Thinning or removal of unnecessary branches.
- Improving the shape or silhouette of the tree.